• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Mickey Mouse and Friends Lunar Zodiac Pin Blind Pack Trading (Open to All)

TRADING Mickey Mouse and Friends Lunar Zodiac Pin Blind Pack Trading (Open to All)

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
233   0   0
Trading thread for this pin set (for all DPF):

Mickey Mouse and Friends Lunar Zodiac Pin Blind Pack​

Last edited:
Picture of all pins in the set:
9e616683ed57e0568fa3aeb5b92e6df3.jpg

Last edited:
Finished the set but have these 3 extra ones for trade. I collect villains & also looking for last year’s lunar new year mystery set.
13759e65fb46eb30f7bab12d91c79be3.jpg

Last edited:
Completed the set with Mickey as horse. I have the following for trade for other pins:
1) Mickey as snake
2) Goofy
3) Minnie
4) Daisy
5) Donald
6) Mickey as goat
7) Nephews

At some point I was wondering if they only made 8 of the pins, bought 11 packs and was missing 4 of them. Here are all my doubles.
ISO: Chip and Dale

Managed to find the rest! Just need Chip and Dale now if anyone has!

s1lydvk.jpg

Last edited:
At some point I was wondering if they only made 8 of the pins, bought 11 packs and was missing 4 of them. Here are all my doubles.
ISO: Chip and Dale

Managed to find the rest! Just need Chip and Dale now if anyone has!

s1lydvk.jpg
Me too! I kept getting the same pins over and over. I had to buy 3 of them to complete my set. I made trades for the Chip & Dale twice and both times the trader did not follow thru on the trade. I finally ended up buying it from someone. I still have 10 or so duplicates!

Me too! I kept getting the same pins over and over. I had to buy 3 of them to complete my set. I made trades for the Chip & Dale twice and both times the trader did not follow thru on the trade. I finally ended up buying it from someone. I still have 10 or so duplicates!
I managed to find someone off a facebook group who had the Chip and Dale and planning a trade for it now. Fingers crossed that all goes well, but looks I might be able to finish it! Now to find how to trade away all the other duplicates...

Back