• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Mickey's Toy Shop 5 pin set pin 2957 ends friday 6/29 8pm pst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Mickey's Toy Shop 5 pin set pin 2957 ends friday 6/29 8pm pst

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Hi, welcome to my third auction. This one features pin 2957 Mickey's Toy Shop from Disneyland in 2000.

pin2957th72
Pin 2957: DLR - Mickey Mouse Toy Shop Christmas 2000 Boxed Set (5 Pins)

You are getting all 5 pins in the original box. The box does have a small black spot on the top front corner of the box. I can send a picture if you want to see it. It is on the box and not any of the pins.

Rules:

This auction ends on friday June 29th at 8pm pdt.

Normal DPF rules apply. No cash, list your bid here not in a pm, etc. etc.

As for hints to what I am interested in, It does not have to be on my wants list. Let's just have some really nice pin(s) offered. I can always use nice traders.

Have fun and play along. The more bids the better. Make it hard for me to choose.

Thank you for looking.

I'll bid these. My Evil Queen is the earlier version which says Disney Divas on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back