• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Mickey's Toy Shop 5 pin set pin 2957 ends friday 6/29 8pm pst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Mickey's Toy Shop 5 pin set pin 2957 ends friday 6/29 8pm pst

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Hi, welcome to my third auction. This one features pin 2957 Mickey's Toy Shop from Disneyland in 2000.

You are getting all 5 pins in the original box. The box does have a small black spot on the top front corner of the box. I can send a picture if you want to see it. It is on the box and not any of the pins.

Rules:

This auction ends on friday June 29th at 8pm pdt.

Normal DPF rules apply. No cash, list your bid here not in a pm, etc. etc.

As for hints to what I am interested in, It does not have to be on my wants list. Let's just have some really nice pin(s) offered. I can always use nice traders.

Have fun and play along. The more bids the better. Make it hard for me to choose.

Thank you for looking.

Sorry I only have one pin, but here it is:

Pin 72488: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Halloween 2009 - Oogie Boogie

Great bid, but don't forget you do not have to bid stuff that is on my wants list!!! I can always use nice traders.

Status
Not open for further replies.