• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Minnie as Disney princesses completist!?!

Minnie as Disney princesses completist!?!

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I think I finally got them all! All pins of Minnie dressed as Disney princesses. I know there are a lot of pins with Minnie as a random princess but I have been trying to find all pins where its easy to see what princess she is dressed out as. And now I think I finally have them all. There still are a few pins of Minnie as mermaids that I miss. But they are also in a maybe zone. I can't really say that she is for sure dressed as Ariel or if she is just a random mermaid so I will say Im a completist even without them.

But I could be wrong!

Please if you have or know of any pins where Minnie is dressed as one of the Disney princessed let me know!

I don´t count Princess Leia. I do collect Minnie as Leia as well but the is a separate collection.

ioELJVP.jpg

I LOVE IT! I have such a hard time beliving they are all together! Finally! Thank you everyone that helped me!

Now I need to concentrate on next theme. I collect them all but have yet to decide which to concentrate on. Minnie as Villains, Minnie as Leia, Minnie as cast members, Minnie as other Disney characters. Or maybe Chip and Dale as other characters. Decisions, decisions :)

Oh no!!! looks like there is at least one I don´t have. Someone posted this on FB. I never even knew there was 2 versions of this pin. I have the bigger one on the right. Now I desperatly need the smaller glitter version! Please let me know if anyone know anything about this pin. I don't even know where its from. But I NEED it!

tjtcHLO.jpg

e1iojgY.jpg

Last edited:
So close!! That's the thing with being completist - they keep making more/more show up. :) But your collection is awesome regardless!

So close!! That's the thing with being completist - they keep making more/more show up. :) But your collection is awesome regardless!
Thank you! My fav collection theme for sure! They havent made any Minnie as princesses pins in ages. I would be so happy if there were to make some new ones!

Elin, I'm truly happy for you; proud of you (as one Minnie mouse sister/collector to another) and, well, yeah..again,

Just down right - "Happy...Happy....Happy....for you!"

Three cheers to becoming a
"Minnie Mouse - dressed as princesses" Completest.

Sorry I wasn't a part of that. I have downsize my collection quite a bit. I didn't have anything to contribute.

But I'm enjoying looking at your pins, and yes, drooling a little bit .

Bravo' well done!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Back