• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Miss DSF today... No worries... the pins are here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Miss DSF today... No worries... the pins are here...

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0
Enough with the silly twisted auctions... let's get back to the original Goofy Moe style of auctions... Sorry for all the issues and for blowing off steam at the end of that last one... With all that behind us, let's move on to todays newest pins from
Hollywood...

This is how it works… The item pictured below is going to be traded to the best offer posted on this thread (Actual item is pictured)…
Deadline for posting an offer is Wednesday October 1st @ 6:00pm PST
…
Only offers of trades posted on this thread will be recognized as a bid (Cash offers are not accepted)… We will choose the winning bid based on what fits our wants the best and not on value of offer,

(
Hint1: We collect PoDM’s as our main collection but we also like good trading pins... Honestly we like all pins, so feel free to bid whatever...)

(Hint2: We do not care for pins with any much writting on them, holiday related (except NBC), and pins that are more special if you turn them around (AP's, PP's...)
so bid away…

The winning bidder will be posted at the closing of the auction… I will pay shipping for the item within the United States or international and winning bidder will do the same… If a person feels like changing their bid offer, then just post your new offer but keep in mind any prior offer will still be recognized as a possability...
If offering a PoDM cell as a bid (you must include a picture of the actual scene offered in the post)...

If there are any further questions feel free to ask… or send me a PM…
With all that out of the way...

:hsd:The next item up for bid is...:hsd:

All 4 DSF - NBC Hinged Books...!!!
attachment.php

Good Luck and happy bidding...

These are so cool...if you get the time, could you please take a picture of one closed? I've ben wondering for the longest time :3

Yes of course... The fronts are all the same, but a pic will be up shortly...

Just an FYI on these pins... We had no intention of buying these until we saw them in person... They are huge and georgous in person... Pictures do them little justice...

Current leader board is an easy one...

1) Psycho Pixie
2) Psycho Pixie
3) Psycho Pixie

Looks like someone is running away with this auction...

My bid:

Pin 80038: Hip Lanyard Starter Set - Tim Burton's The
Nightmare Before Christmas

unfortunately, NOT in original packaging :(

I will bid a little mermaid PODM. At the ER with hubby right now, but I will try to post a picture when we get home. It is a Flounder and Ariel candleabra scene.

p.s. We are waiting to go home, everything is fine. I Just didn't want anyone to wonder why I am pinning it up while my husband is in the ER. He is right here (wishing he had brought his iPad as well) and we are going home!

and with this last post, we have a clear leader...

1) SwinginKitten
2) GhostTrain
3) Psycho Pixie

Thank you for the bids... and Good Luck all...

Current leader board with one hour remaining...

1) SwinginKitten
2) CaligirlUCR
3) GhostTrain

Thank You for the bids and good luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back