• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Miss DSF today... No worries... the pins are here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Miss DSF today... No worries... the pins are here...
Here is my offers::

Pin 22736: WDW - Princess Premiere Birthstone (Jane/April)
Pin 91974: Disney Store Europe - Bagheera Rescuing Mowgli From Kaa (Jungle Book)
Pin 89306: DS - Nightmare Before Christmas Framed Set (Mayor Only)
Pin 91069: DLR - Gear Up For Adventure - Tire Logo
Pin 73519: DSF - Halloween 2009 - Trick or Treat - Stitch

Thank you

Yes of course we trust you...

Ok, sounds great!!! :)

Here is my bid, one of these -

pin92038
Pin 92038: Piece of Disney Movie- Lonesome Ghosts

The Lonesome Ghosts PODM is to be released on the 25th of October and I will be at WDW for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party that night and will be getting there in the morning before the parks open so I will be getting as many of these as I can. I will try my best to get what scene and/or characters you are wanting for it, just let me know what your preferences are.

If this is too long to wait for, I completely understand :)

Thanks for your consideration Moe!!! :cheshire:

Ok, sounds great!!! :)

Here is my bid, one of these -

pin92038
Pin 92038: Piece of Disney Movie- Lonesome Ghosts

The Lonesome Ghosts PODM is to be released on the 25th of October and I will be at WDW for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party that night and will be getting there in the morning before the parks open so I will be getting as many of these as I can. I will try my best to get what scene and/or characters you are wanting for it, just let me know what your preferences are.

If this is too long to wait for, I completely understand :)

Thanks for your consideration Moe!!! :cheshire:

I thought you dont allow pre-trades for the auctions? I have offered once before and you told me I wasn't allowed to do that.

We have recently made exceptions to this rule for members we have made numerous trades with in the past and that have perfect 100% feedback from other members on the forum as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back