• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Monthly Pin Surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monthly Pin Surprise!
I will PM you before I open spots next time! Make sure you get in! I don't see there being a problem adding more as I go to WDW about 2 times a week but I want to make sure it doesnt get too crazy :)

2 times a week...living in Hershey,PA I have my jealous pants on :(

Aww! Yeah, I live down the street basically and frequently use Disney to get to my job faster than I4. I hope to try to work for them again....last time wasn't good but I don't do well in food places...:sad:

You will most likely get a chance. I am basically counting down the days to June to start buying pins! I am glad I can help others get pins below cost (or at cost for people like me with an AP). I love being able to share the wealth! :hsd:

You will most likely get a chance. I am basically counting down the days to June to start buying pins! I am glad I can help others get pins below cost (or at cost for people like me with an AP). I love being able to share the wealth! :hsd:

It's a very nice thing you're doing! When I saw the post I was like wait... what?! Haha

This is such a cool idea and an exceptionally generous thing to do! I just discovered this thread and would love to have a chance if you open up any more spots for future months. Could you PM me if you do? Thank you!

~Amy

Love the pin that I received. Thanks so much!

pin96283

I hope you continue this. I would love to get in on it. Missed the last time you added more spots. Hopefully I will catch it the next time around.

I too received the Mulan pin! APPRECIATE IT! I will be paying for my other months now that I have some extra cash. THANK YOU!

Glad you have all liked the pins! I hope to be picking up the final two today to ship out tomorrow! (I have a cold so it might not happen :dunno:) I believe I am going to keep it at 5 spots at this time as there are few limited releases each month that meet my qualifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back