• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Most Everyone Is Mad Here! Disney Auction: Stitch as Cheshire Cat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Most Everyone Is Mad Here! Disney Auction: Stitch as Cheshire Cat!

avery.appleseed

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Up for Auction:

PinPics #: 36545
Limited Edition Size: 1000
Wants: 366
Trade: 11 (Myself Included)

Up for trade is this Disney Auctions: Stitch as Cheshire Cat pin. The pin comes on the Disney Auctions backer card. It is worth noting that there is a small paint chip on one of Stitch/Cheshire Cat's dark pink stripes. The above pictures are of the pin that the winner will be receiving; they are my pictures (that is my hand), taken by me of the actual pin.

What I'm Looking for :bigthumb::

- WALL-E
- Up
- PTDs (mainly Pixar)
- Beloved Tales
- PODMs
- Little Mermaid
- Good Traders

I'm Not Interested In :nono::

- Inverted Want/Trade Ratios
- Hidden Mickeys
- Fab 5
- Muppets

My PinPics ID: avery_appleseed

Auction is Scheduled to End: SATURDAY, JUNE 21st, 2014 @ 12:00 AM EST/ 9:00 PM PST

Thank you all for your participation! I am really excited to see what offers I receive and who will be the lucky winner! Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Happy Trading!
:cheshire:

Pin 81346: DSF - Happy Mother's Day - Kevin (Surprise Pin)
Pin 88069: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - T-Shirt Collection - Jack Skellington (Completer Pin)

both 100% authentic!!!!
:werd:

Pin PD102782: DSSH - GSF - Pin Trader's Sundae - Thumper - GWP
Pin PD103181: Disney Store Europe – UP (5th Anniversary)

Good luck Avery!! :bigthumb:

Thanks Fiona! :3

Pin 88069: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - T-Shirt Collection - Jack Skellington (Completer Pin)

both 100% authentic!!!!

Thank you for a great first offer! I LOVE the Kevin Mother's Day pin! Unfortunately, I'm not too excited about hidden mickeys, but let's see what happens :p

Thank you for the offer as well! I already have the EU Up pin coming in, but this is still a great trade :D
Do you have any grails that we might be able to bid?

Ah, yes I do. I will post a pic of those shortly.
Can we get a close up of the paint chip? Thanks!

I thought it was noticeable on the pics above, but I guess it's a good thing that you can't see it :lol: I will include a close up picture now, too.

Here is a closer look at the paint chip/discoloration on Stitch/Cheshire Cat's darker stripe:

And I realized: is it ethical to include the pins that I would *really* want in an auction? This is my first auction and I wouldn't want to do anything that would ban me from hosting another one in the future. Suffice it to say that the pins I'm really looking for are pertaining to the ones listed in my original post: WALL-E, UP, Little Mermaid, PODMs (of the movies in my wants) and Beloved Tales (I have quite a few on my wants list).

Many people state what their grails are in auctions (or pins they *really* want). It helps people to know what you'd really love to trade so they can try to give a high bid.

(butthead disclaimer.....)

I knew about the Hidden Mickey thing - wasn't trying to pretend - it was just really more of a "freebie" but, since most of the Jack t-shirts I see anymore are soooo fake, I wanted to offer an authentic one!
:lol:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by dopeydoc3

both 100% authentic!!!!

Thank you for a great first offer! I LOVE the Kevin Mother's Day pin! Unfortunately, I'm not too excited about hidden mickeys, but let's see what happens :p>>

Many people state what their grails are in auctions (or pins they *really* want). It helps people to know what you'd really love to trade so they can try to give a high bid.

Ah, okie dokie. Well! With that blessing, I will definitely go ahead and post a pic of my most-wanted. :) Thank you!

(butthead disclaimer.....)

I knew about the Hidden Mickey thing - wasn't trying to pretend - it was just really more of a "freebie" but, since most of the Jack t-shirts I see anymore are soooo fake, I wanted to offer an authentic one!
:lol:

Haha, it's all good! I figured it was well-intentioned. And, it *is* on my wants list, so I can't blame you for anything. ;)

Here are some of my most-wanted:

pin95787th200
pin70657th200
pin78745th200
pin91741th200

pin95772th200
pin63232th200
pin72458th200
pin77522th200

pin101409th200
pin78640th200
pin68864th200
pin68867th200
pin90007th200

I bid
Pin PD102083: WDI – Stare into my eyes – Villains Stained glass – Maleficent
Pin PD102769: Mother’s Day 2014 – Queen of Corona and Baby Rapunzel
Pin PD102768: DLR - Funny Business Collection - April - Tangled
Pin PD78687: Booster Collection - Disney's Frozen
Pin PD78686: Anna and Elsa
Pin PD29370: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch with Turkey

I don't have any matches to your wants, but will see how you feel about this:
I will offer the following, based on your collection/likes or to use as traders:
pin99536th200
In original package.
and
pin90548th200

So I'll start with this from your wants until I can see what else I can make happen.

pin63547

Pin 63547: Hot Air Balloon - Mystery Pin Collection (Woody and Buzz Only)

I bid

I don't have any matches to your wants, but will see how you feel about this:
I will offer the following, based on your collection/likes or to use as traders:
pin99536th200
In original package.
and
pin90548th200

So I'll start with this from your wants until I can see what else I can make happen.

pin63547

Pin 63547: Hot Air Balloon - Mystery Pin Collection (Woody and Buzz Only)

Thank you each for the great offers! I will evaluate the trade offers made so far and prepare a leaderboard. I should have it posted by tomorrow :3 Stay tuned!

Good Morning Everyone! Here is the Leaderboard (yay! My first!):

LEADERBOARD:

1. dopeydoc3:
Pin 81346: DSF - Happy Mother's Day - Kevin (Surprise Pin) - I *really* love the Kevin pin!
Pin 88069: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - T-Shirt Collection - Jack Skellington (Completer Pin) - ...and they're 100% authentic Jack Skellington HM is pretty cool, too :p

2. OlafOlaf:
Pin PD102782: DSSH - GSF - Pin Trader's Sundae - Thumper - GWP - I don't collect Bambi, but this would make a great trader :D
Pin PD103181: Disney Store Europe – UP (5th Anniversary) - Up pins are always welcome even though I'm getting this one soon!

3. mattolsen21698:

These are all great though they would mostly be traders. =D

Thank you all once more for the great offers! May the best pinner win! ^___^

tumblr_mocyq4wWi21s5bb8ko1_500.gif

I will bid from your wants list
PD73885-front.jpg

Thanks for the great bid!

UPDATED LEADERBOARD:

1. dopeydoc3:

2. OlafOlaf:

3. Aggellert:
Pin 91067: DSF - Beloved Tales - A Bug's Life

Thank you guys! It's looking great so far!

I will bid from your wants list
PD73885-front.jpg

Thanks for the great bid!

UPDATED LEADERBOARD:

1. dopeydoc3:

2. OlafOlaf:

3. Aggellert:
Pin 91067: DSF - Beloved Tales - A Bug's Life

Thank you guys! It's looking great so far!

-Drumroll-

Here is the UPDATED LEADERBOARD:

1. always_enchanted
Pin 63547 - Hot Air Balloon: Woody and Buzz
Pin 95787 - Up Kevin PTD

2. dopeydoc3:

3. OlafOlaf:

I am really excited about the bids/offers so far! There are about 30 hours left to the auction! Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back