• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Mulan PODM: Mulan and Crickee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Mulan PODM: Mulan and Crickee!
what the heck. I'll try
Pin 4166: WDCC Belle Dreaming Of A Great Wide Somewhere

WOWZERS!

Alrighty, gonna be gone til around 7:30! Here's one more leaderboard til then. Good luck everyone!

1st) Goofy_Moe (!!!!!! UP BT!!!!!)
2nd) malafide (very close behind!)
3rd) docfish2u (very close behind!)
4th) Echoharmony
5th) Twill20

:)

Ok scratch my old bid. Here is my new bid
photo36.jpg

Here is my bid -

pin932th72
Pin 932: Timon - from 'The Lion King'

pin1149th72
Pin 1149: Pumbaa from 'The Lion King'

pin72940th72
Pin 72940: D23 - DSF - Inside the El Capitan Theatre - Chip & Dale (Surprise) *Comes on Original Backing Card*

& your choice of any 1 of the below -

pin72928th72
Pin 72928: DSF Character Star - Chip N Dale (Surprise) *Comes on Original Backing Card*

pin79968th72
Pin 79968: WDI - Dog Pound - Dug, Alpha, Beta, Gamma ( UP dogs ) *Comes on Original Backing Card*

pin91112th72
Pin 91112: DSF - El Capitan Theatre Seat - Carl Fredricksen *Comes on Original Backing Card*

Nope it was a last minute decision on what to throw on... LOL... Rebecca is here watching me bid and giving me the eye like enough already... Hahaha

Now this is what I call sniping, with less than seconds to go, it was like an ebay battle. Truly epic.

I have to admit that was a lot closer then I wanted to make it.

Congrats to whoever wins, it was a lot of fun. Who ever thought I would go head to head with Moe and everybody else. I hope nobody takes offense to our trash talking, it is all in good fun!!!

Chipdale123 is the big winner here, although I am glad I don't have to make the choice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back