• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Mulan Podm ~ Mushu in Cel ~ ends Thurs 10/11/12 @ 8pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Mulan Podm ~ Mushu in Cel ~ ends Thurs 10/11/12 @ 8pm PST

Thel91

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Here's your chance to own this Mulan Podm of Mushu.

829690F1-4A22-466B-B407-FEF642363AB8-16801-00002E86C4D4E7A2_zps2acfca0d.jpg

General auction rules apply. All offers must be posted on this thread. I like cash, but cannot be accepted for this auction. Auction will end this Thursday at 8pm DLR time.

I like PODMS, princesses, LILO and Stitch and a lot more!

Don't like Hidden Mickey's, unless it's in my wants.

Bids do not have to be on my wants list, but would be bonus points!

If bidding a Podm, please include a pic of scene.

Thanks for looking and good luck!!!

Thank you for the awesome bids all! I love all the pins being offered and had a really hard time coming up with the first leader board. Well, here's the first leaderboard:

1st ~ docfish2u
Tied for 2nd ~ Jeffluvstitch, upanddougfan1
Tied for 3rd ~ malafide, muppetfinder and twill20

I'll try to post new leader boards a few more times each day. Thank you!

With less than 12 hours left in the auction... I would like to thank everyone with all the great offers submitted.

Here is the new leader board:

1st ~ docfish2u (all 3 are from my wants)
Very close 2nd ~ upanddoug1 and Malafide
3rd ~ Jeffluvstitch (love the DSF pin, but already have Valiant Aurora)

We're at the home stretch and there's less than one hour left in this auction!!!

Current leader board:

1st ~ docfish2u
2nd ~ malafide
3rd ~ upanddugfan1

I wish I could trade for all of the pins offered!! The race is really close here and the clock is winding down. Good luck!

Yay! Auction is now closed! Congrats to docfish2u for winning this auction! Thanks to all that participated! Can't wait to start another one!! Lol

Docfish2u ~ sending you a pm. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back