• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Mulan WDI For Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Mulan WDI For Trade

Captain Fartbeard

World Showcase Snacking Champion
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi! I didn't see anything I liked for her at the trade arcade and I've been getting several offers for her so I decided to make this public so that anyone who wants to make an offer can.

My WDI Mulan Heroines with Flowers Pin is up for trade! I collect Figaro, Disney Cats, Robin Hood, Brother Bear, and anything cute and fluffy! Here is a link to my ISO page Captain Fartbeard's ISOs - Page 1 | Pin & Pop but it's not super up-to-date so feel free to offer me pins outside that list! My dreamie would be the D23 catnap Figaro pin but I'm constantly discovering new dreamies and ISOs so introduce me to some new pins as well. I'm accepting offers of one pin or multiple pins, as long as they have roughly equivalent values. (around $300 - 500) I'll keep this open for a bit to make sure that everyone that's interested gets a chance to send in their offer.

image.png

Thanks everyone for the offers! I got some awesome pins to look through. In a vacuum, I would have accepted everyone’s offers since they’re all so magical. However I can only accept one since I have one pin, so I’m gonna have to think about it a bit! I’ll let everyone know once the make a decision (offers are still open btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back