• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: My 1st ~*Creative*~ Trade Auction; New PASCAL Pin# 91773 from Paris <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: My 1st ~*Creative*~ Trade Auction; New PASCAL Pin# 91773 from Paris <3
Omg not even 24hrs and already this is looking super tough now!?! Ayeee such awesome bids! Thanks guys <3 seriously i did not expect this to go this well <3 mad love to all of you <3 i may have to include a surprise pin for the winner <3

<3 Laz

I really have to think what I could bid for my big love Pascal <3 lol

I'm sure whatever it will be will be lovely <3

I will be updating the leaderboard tonight again <3 on a side note; Tanya i just realized that my friend in cali already got me the tiana! :( i'm sorry i just updated my pinpics to reflect that <3 Thank you all for these great bids <3

<3 Laz

Okay, here is my Second Leaderboard! Woohoo! <3 Man you all are making this hard! Good Luck everyone, On the next Leaderboard I will be more clear on a 1st, 2nd, 3rd but this is the order of which I am leaning towards right now <3 Gosh I wish I had more than 1 of these!!! <3

1. huertajv/eyhahndisney
2. Catz/Talesoftobv
3. Clara9271/Tinker

Another Hint; I Love Romance Pins or pins with the Prince in it, Or even Pins of just the Prince
<3 Especially the Men of Disney ;) (I wonder Why Right?) LOL

Okay, here is my Updated Leaderboard, I made a more solid choice on what I liked the most <3

1. eyhahndisney (Gosh I like that pin <3 So Serious, and I Love the Men ;) of Disney!)
2. huertajv
3. Talesoftobv/Psycho Pixie

Love the bids guys, they are all great ...this is so tough <3

Oh man... Clara is bidding... Darn... Best of luck to everyone. I totally think this auction is gonna be awesome. Good luck everyone and best of luck to Laz. :)

xoxo
My exact thoughts LOL cant bid against friends :) its just not the jedi way...unless its the Rapunzel R/C LOL then its every woman/man for themselves! LOL

Okay, here is my Updated Leaderboard, I made a more solid choice on what I liked the most <3

1. eyhahndisney (Gosh I like that pin <3 So Serious, and I Love the Men ;) of Disney!)
2. huertajv
3. Talesoftobv/Psycho Pixie

Love the bids guys, they are all great ...this is so tough <3

oh good. I am safely in third, this means I dont need to fight with myself about trying to collect tangled again. lol

***Modified offer...See Post #45***

My offer:
pin84531
Pin 84531: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Jaq and Gus from Cinderella
pin81306
Pin 81306: DisneyStore.com - Christmas 2010 Advent Set #3 - Tiana Only

Last edited:
Less than 2 Hours to Go and since I am Home and Watching I will be Announcing the Winner TONIGHT! By 12:30AM <3 Good Luck All <3

1st 2nd & 3rd Place are Practically in a tie in my head! Decitions are hard! <3 Thank You all for your Kindness, It will be rewarded <3

Okay, here is my Updated Leaderboard, <3 Honestly All three Bids are really close <3 <3 <3

1. TalesofTOBV
2. eyhahndisney
3. minipintrader (I realized I have a trade already in the works for the Advent Tiana <3)

***Reposted at Post #48 (to follow Auction rules)***

New Bid...Your choice of:
Choice A
pin78404
Pin 78404: DisneyStore.com - Americana Set - Jessica Rabbit Only

Choice B
pin82893
Pin 82893: Valentine's Day 2011 - Jessica Rabbit Pin

Choice B
pin91757
Pin 91757: DisneyStore.com - Classic Cinderella 5 Pin Set - Cinderella and Prince Charming Only

Last edited:
Reposting...cuz I think I was editing while you were choosing...

New Bid...Your choice of:
Choice A
pin78404
Pin 78404: DisneyStore.com - Americana Set - Jessica Rabbit Only

Choice B
pin82893
Pin 82893: Valentine's Day 2011 - Jessica Rabbit Pin

Choice C
pin91757
Pin 91757: DisneyStore.com - Classic Cinderella 5 Pin Set - Cinderella and Prince Charming Only

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back