• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: My 1st ~*Creative*~ Trade Auction; New PASCAL Pin# 91773 from Paris <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: My 1st ~*Creative*~ Trade Auction; New PASCAL Pin# 91773 from Paris <3
Omg not even 24hrs and already this is looking super tough now!?! Ayeee such awesome bids! Thanks guys <3 seriously i did not expect this to go this well <3 mad love to all of you <3 i may have to include a surprise pin for the winner <3

<3 Laz

I really have to think what I could bid for my big love Pascal <3 lol

I'm sure whatever it will be will be lovely <3

I will be updating the leaderboard tonight again <3 on a side note; Tanya i just realized that my friend in cali already got me the tiana! i'm sorry i just updated my pinpics to reflect that <3 Thank you all for these great bids <3

<3 Laz

Okay, here is my Second Leaderboard! Woohoo! <3 Man you all are making this hard! Good Luck everyone, On the next Leaderboard I will be more clear on a 1st, 2nd, 3rd but this is the order of which I am leaning towards right now <3 Gosh I wish I had more than 1 of these!!! <3

1. huertajv/eyhahndisney
2. Catz/Talesoftobv
3. Clara9271/Tinker

Another Hint; I Love Romance Pins or pins with the Prince in it, Or even Pins of just the Prince
<3 Especially the Men of Disney (I wonder Why Right?) LOL

Okay, here is my Updated Leaderboard, I made a more solid choice on what I liked the most <3

1. eyhahndisney (Gosh I like that pin <3 So Serious, and I Love the Men of Disney!)
2. huertajv
3. Talesoftobv/Psycho Pixie

Love the bids guys, they are all great ...this is so tough <3

Oh man... Clara is bidding... Darn... Best of luck to everyone. I totally think this auction is gonna be awesome. Good luck everyone and best of luck to Laz.

xoxo
My exact thoughts LOL cant bid against friends its just not the jedi way...unless its the Rapunzel R/C LOL then its every woman/man for themselves! LOL

oh good. I am safely in third, this means I dont need to fight with myself about trying to collect tangled again. lol

***Modified offer...See Post #45***

My offer:
Pin 84531: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Jaq and Gus from Cinderella
Pin 81306: DisneyStore.com - Christmas 2010 Advent Set #3 - Tiana Only

Last edited:
Wow Awesome Bid Minipintrader! <3 Thank You!

Okay, here is my Updated Leaderboard, <3 Honestly All three Bids are really close <3 <3 <3

1. minpintrader
2. eyhahndisney
3. huertajv

Less than 2 Hours to Go and since I am Home and Watching I will be Announcing the Winner TONIGHT! By 12:30AM <3 Good Luck All <3

1st 2nd & 3rd Place are Practically in a tie in my head! Decitions are hard! <3 Thank You all for your Kindness, It will be rewarded <3

Okay, here is my Updated Leaderboard, <3 Honestly All three Bids are really close <3 <3 <3

1. TalesofTOBV
2. eyhahndisney
3. minipintrader (I realized I have a trade already in the works for the Advent Tiana <3)

***Reposted at Post #48 (to follow Auction rules)***

New Bid...Your choice of:
Choice A
Pin 78404: DisneyStore.com - Americana Set - Jessica Rabbit Only

Choice B
Pin 82893: Valentine's Day 2011 - Jessica Rabbit Pin

Choice B
Pin 91757: DisneyStore.com - Classic Cinderella 5 Pin Set - Cinderella and Prince Charming Only

Last edited:
Reposting...cuz I think I was editing while you were choosing...

New Bid...Your choice of:
Choice A
Pin 78404: DisneyStore.com - Americana Set - Jessica Rabbit Only

Choice B
Pin 82893: Valentine's Day 2011 - Jessica Rabbit Pin

Choice C
Pin 91757: DisneyStore.com - Classic Cinderella 5 Pin Set - Cinderella and Prince Charming Only

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.