• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My advent calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
My advent calendar

gtcarlson

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided this year that I wanted a new advent calendar. Then I decided to make one. After considering making one like I had when I was a kid (a felt tree with ornaments to Velcro on) I thought that I could make a felt tree and glue it too a cork board and use Disney pins as the ornaments. All the pins were bought off ebay (save 1 or 2 I already owned) and the total cost for everything was around $250 with the pins ranging from $1-$40. Under each pin is a number (1-24 duh :p) written in glitter glue. Most of the cutting and writing was done by my fiance, and the lights and the backing so they could fit was made by me.

Sorry the lighting for the pictures is not so good, and the flash made the pins reflect quite a bit. Also so for the large pictures haven't uploaded much to forums before.

DSCF6095_zps69906fd2.jpg

DSCF6096_zps4f0bb40a.jpg

DSCF6166_zpsdf56a436.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back