• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My BatB collection IMAGE HEAVY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My BatB collection IMAGE HEAVY!!
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooa :O :bowdown:

Very nice colletion! If ur Little Mermaid collection is as big/nice as this I may be drooling all over my computer when I see it :lol:

Wow best collection ever!!!! How big is that board and is attached to the wall or freestanding? I still have Belle Power Stone for you in the hope that we can trade for a Rapunzel/jasmine locket (whatever comes first) :) I love your collection, thanks so much for sharing. It is beautiful!
Thank you! :D Can't wait to trade with you for the Belle power stone pin :D The board is 2meters wide and 1,50 meters high and it hangs on my wall (when I took the photo I put the board on my bed to take better pics :) )

Thanks all for the great comments! You maje me all feel very proud of my collection :D I've build up this collection in 16 months of trading as well for my LM and Tangled collection which I will post pics of soon :)

lol I saw the first image and in my mind I told myself "Okay, this is like Where's Waldo? and you have to find the BatB LE100 Stained Glass pin" but then I got sad because I saw it IMMEDIATELY at the top towards the left and I said to myself "you look at that pin online too much -__-" haha xD

What a beautiful collection, Rachel. If I were going to collect a princess it would be either Belle or Ariel. Some of those Belle pins are just amazing.

LOL I think you're obsessed of that pin :rofl: it is very pretty I know :) Before you know it you will have your collection complete :)

lol I saw the first image and in my mind I told myself "Okay, this is like Where's Waldo? and you have to find the BatB LE100 Stained Glass pin" but then I got sad because I saw it IMMEDIATELY at the top towards the left and I said to myself "you look at that pin online too much -__-" haha xD

Oh my gosh Your pins are gorgeous. I absolutely love them. I don't even know what to think. I am stunned by the beauty of your Beauty and the Beast collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back