• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Carboot find

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Carboot find

Megfan

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Just thought I would share something I found at the carboot last sunday. I must admit that I'm not a massive Muppets fan, but I thought this was really nice. I was expecting them to ask for a lot more for him, but I bought him for £2 (which at the time I thought was a really great bargain!).

104p460.jpg

When I got home and looked him up on the internet I found that he was actually pretty desirable, and they were going for a lot more than what I bought it for. The only problem I have now is that not being a massive Muppets fan, I don't know whether to sell him on to a home where he might be more appreciated. What do you think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back