• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ~*My Creative Birthday Auction*~ Pin 91393: PODM - Mulan *HTF RARE SCENE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: ~*My Creative Birthday Auction*~ Pin 91393: PODM - Mulan *HTF RARE SCENE*
Whoops! Well in that case I'd like to change my bid. Scratch the first bid entirely!

I'd like to bid this instead:

(new on card)

:)

Sorry I don't know how to attatch the pictures.

Pin 86852: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection Rapunzel Pin

Pin 53741: DisneyShopping.com - Jessica in Japan (Jumbo Series)

Hope you like the bid!

Lisa

Oh my, looks like the bidding just got serious! Lots to think about here. But one thing for sure, there are some changes coming in my leaderboard <3 Thanks again everyone for the great bids and Birthday Wishes! @}-->-->------

Leaderboard.png

New Leaderboard; Wow this Auction is getting ready to Rumble <3 <3 <3 Ya'll are Awesome! :hsd:
1. Fabfive/minpintrader
2. BLTBoys
3. Hannahmation

Below are Just a few Notes on the New Bids to help you all understand my Leaderboards a little better <3
------------------------------------------------------
Scratch my old bid, I'm going to place a whole new one:
Pin 77910: DLRP - Chibi Princesses - Cinderella
Pin 2968: ProPin - The Little Mermaid Set (#3 - Ariel in Shell)
Pin 56546: DisneyShopping.com - Princess Garden Card Set (Aurora Only)
Pin 61506: Mulan 10th Anniversary Pin
Pin 88638: Spring 2012 - Spring Has Sprung Stitch
Pin 85434: DSF - Camera - Stitch

Nice selection but only 1 pin is from my wants list, and it is just hard to compare to the newest bids :eek2: <3

Pin 76012: Disneyshopping.com Jumbo 60th Anniversary
Cinderella Pin

Pin 74044: DisneyStore.com - The Little Mermaid 20th
Anniversary Jumbo Pin

pin74044
pin76012

Nice! Love the Jumbo Pins! Would Love them Even More if they Didn't have any Words on them ;) <3

Happy Birthday~!!! :wiggle:

Here's my offer:

Your choice of one of these:

pin78743
Pin 78743: DisneyStore.com Up Pin Set - Carl as a boy Only

pin78742
Pin 78742: DisneyStore.com Up Pin Set - Ellie as a Girl Only

pin47870
Pin 47870: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes (Mickey & Minnie Mouse Vase)

Ummmm... wow! LOVE your bid! Grail Dance! Hard to Decide which one of you two to take the lead in First Place! Love the Up Selection though! <3

Whoops! Well in that case I'd like to change my bid. Scratch the first bid entirely!

I'd like to bid this instead:

(new on card)

Also an Awesome Bid I really Like! <3 I'm trying to complete my set of those POH Pins <3

Hope you like the bid!

Lisa

I don't know who you are, and I see that you are New to DPF! Welcome and thanks for this awesome Bid! <3 Are these also on the Original Cards and Stuff? <3

Hope you like the bid!

Lisa

Forgot to mention! Yay :hsd: for another Grail Dance! that Jessica in Japan is the Last one i Need for that Particular Series, and the Rapunzel Pin is Perfect for My Tangled Lanyard Project! <3 You are going straight for the Characters I Love <3 Great Bid!

Forgot to mention! Yay :hsd: for another Grail Dance! that Jessica in Japan is the Last one i Need for that Particular Series, and the Rapunzel Pin is Perfect for My Tangled Lanyard Project! <3 You are going straight for the Characters I Love <3 Great Bid!

The Rapunzel is on original card and packaging, the Jessica came on card but no packaging. While I am fairly new to this my husband has been collecting for some time now. I'm trading from his collection...haha!

Oh, okay! Neat. :)

In that case, I would like to add these pins:

(new in box)
(no box)

to my previous bid of these pins:

(new on card)

Very nice Upgrade, you might be climbing up just a little in the next leaderboard ;) <3

I'm drooling over this scene! I gotta figure out what to bid! :) Good luck Laz!

<3 Thanks Austin <3

Leaderboard.png

New Leaderboard;
1. Fabfive
2. minpintrader
3. Hannahmation

Alrighty, so since I've had a little time to think about it here is a clearer lineup, Fabfive & minipintrader are close but I'm going with Fabfive's Bid of one of my Grails Jessica in Japan & 110th Legacy Rapunzel (for my Tangled Lanyard) at the moment <3 Thanks for the Wonderful Bids All! <3 Hannahation, I already
have, Pin 12231: HSN - Cinderella Storybook Pin Collection (A Dress For The Ball) But the Addition of 2 Jumbos and Other Pins from my wants has you at a very good solid 3rd!

Lot's o Luv <3
Laz

Leaderboard.png

Leaderboard Change;
1. Fabfive/BLTBoys (Tied for 1st!)
2. minpintrader
3. Hannahmation

NOTE; As far as PODM's go I am Looking for Upgraded Scenes from Alice in Wonderland (a Nice shot with Alice in it), Dumbo (With Dumbo Swinging in Jumbo's Trunk), Bambi (Scene with Bambi, Thumper & Flower in the Flowers), I'm Not Sure what I'm looking for in Cinderella but I guess a Nicer expression on the Fairy Godmother would be nice or a nice one with Cinderella in it) and I'm Still Hunting some Tangled Scenes I would like to add to my collection (especially the Bundle of Hair Scene) <3

A BIG Thanks to Everyone who has bid so far <3 You are all making my Birthday a Little more Special! <3

:love:

Below are Just a few Notes on the New Bids to help you all understand my Leaderboards a little better <3
Adding to this bid:

Pin 89809: WDI Sorcerer Hats Mystery pin collection Villains #5 - MOTHER GOTHEL

2144fog.jpg

Pin 76012: Disneyshopping.com Jumbo 60th Anniversary
Cinderella Pin

Pin 74044: DisneyStore.com - The Little Mermaid 20th
Anniversary Jumbo Pin

pin74044
pin76012

Awesome Bid! LOVE the Dumbo Scene and Love the rest of the pins your bidding <3 Your making it harder for me to choose between you and my Jessie Grail! :D

Gonna try one more time with a brand new bid. :)

My bid will be:

(new on card)
(new in wrapping)
(new in wrapping)

Great Bid but I have killer awesome connections in Paris so I get everything pretty much directly from there <3 Thanks for Trying though <3

I am sorry everyone... This is going to get ugly now...

We have this scene, but someone I know wants this very bad... So it's Zap time for this person and well... I'm in...

We have a ton of your wants... But I will open it with a few to see where it gets me on the boards... Well if it does...

My opening bid is...

Pin 2321: Alice in Wonderland 3 Pin Set - Playing Cards

Pin 52467: DisneyShopping.com - Sorcerer Mickey Proof Series (Jumbo)

Pin 80965: DLP - Rapunzel

Oh no! Now we're working against a pro!

I just can't compete with the Japan Jessica pin. I don't collect Jessica anymore but that pin is GORGEOUS!

Oh no! Now we're working against a pro!

Oh My, This will be Interesting <3

I just can't compete with the Japan Jessica pin. I don't collect Jessica anymore but that pin is GORGEOUS!

Totally Understand! And that has been my dilema, I LOVE Everyone's Bids so far but that Japan Jessica is Not only a Grail of Mine that would complete my set, But ALSO a Big Beautiful Pin! and Paired with My Favorite Long Haired Blonde! It's going to be a tough Bid to Beat <3

Bump for Laz <3 :)

Thank U Love <3

I was out all day the 13th and tired after the pin event so belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY Laz :)

Haha! Thank You! Your Package went out too! <3 Look for it soon <3 Love Ya Papo! :D

Side Note;

I will update the Leaderboard before I leave for work <3

Leaderboard.png

Leaderboard Change; Changed My Mind and Decided to do it Now <3
1. Fabfive
2. BLTBoys - Still after thinking about it, the grail outweighs your bid in my mind, your's is a better deal but I really love that Jessica <3
3. minpintrader/snazzybowtie - Neck in Neck as the 4 Jessies would make great traders, but the choice of one of 2 grails or a gomes is killer awesome too.

A BIG Thanks to Everyone who has bid so far <3 You are all making my Birthday a Little more Special! <3

:love:

You can choose (4) of these:

This is an Awesome bid But it's still hard to go up against grails, especially since I already own this entire set of jessica's and i honestly wasn't impressed with the execution of how these pins came out VS the concept art ;) <3

I am sorry everyone... This is going to get ugly now...

We have this scene, but someone I know wants this very bad... So it's Zap time for this person and well... I'm in...

We have a ton of your wants... But I will open it with a few to see where it gets me on the boards... Well if it does...

My opening bid is...

Pin 2321: Alice in Wonderland 3 Pin Set - Playing Cards

Pin 52467: DisneyShopping.com - Sorcerer Mickey Proof Series (Jumbo)

Pin 80965: DLP - Rapunzel

First of All, THANK U for stepping in Goofy! I love that you are Going to bid to ZAP that is Awesome <3 It's a great bid, but again, It's hard to compare to the bids already placed. BUT I LOVE the Sorcerer Mickey Jumbo, I passed up buying it for $35 on the bay not long ago but regret it now lol <3 and keep in mind I have great Paris connections and I actually have that DLP - Rapunzel coming to me for my lanyard already i think <3

Thanks for the update... I guess it would have helped me if I looked through the other bids first... LOL... No problem I just need to rethink my bid a bit and come back later with a new thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back