• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My dads B-Day Surprise! I have no words!

ZAPPED! My dads B-Day Surprise! I have no words!

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
Pins are rolling in! and I am keeping every envelope with return addresses so I may send personal than yous to each of you, but in the meantime! I am speechless, no words can express how blown away and grateful I am, you all are so amazing! thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I just got his lanyard today along with lots of LBE's full of beautiful patriotic pins! I am in tears, this is going to make him feel very loved and special! I want him to meet you all so bad, I want him to meet my friends and the people I share this hobby with, because you are all fabulous, magical and totally amazing! I just dont know how to express how grateful and thankful I am.

I will post pics soon I want to get the shadow box put together first. and start picking what pins to put on the lanyard and what to put in the shadow box. Thank you from the bottom of my heart truly. Hugs for all of you!

Last edited:
yeah me too right now I have the pins sitting aside on my entertainment center, with the lanyard and Shadow box decorations, I ill wait a few days for the mail because I know of more coming Once I get everything ready I will start taking pics and asking opinions on decorating and having fun, I want everyone to be a prt of this!

Hey all just an update more pins are rolling in today I received a package from Tiggermickey and a couple others, I am still so speechless, I am going to finish working on designs here next week, I had an abrupt stop due to property manager decided he wants to take a tour of my place so I have been purging my home of un-needed empty boxes old nick nacks, junk garbage silly things I once thought were neat, and vaccuming and shampooing and cleaning walls from a 3 year old who thought permanent marker on the walls would look good! Jordan!! so after he tours I will get back to crafting a hold a poll and post some pics. like I said I want this to be a group effort! everyone involved! because I appreciate all of you and want you all to be a part of it!

Magic Marker,OHHH I know that feeling,when Larry and I sold our first house,my youngest decided he did not want to move
got up in the morning before us and got a MM and marked all over the kitchen,walls,fridge,floor,stove,sink and so on..I was laying in bed and I go to larry
I smell MM and it was,I called my MOM who lived at the time 3 blocks from us and told her and my younger brother brought kitchen Kleanser and SOS pads and I used those and everything was new again
IT was horrible,we had the SOLD sign on the house!And Robbie was 3 at the time too,WOW those days went by he will be 20 next month,Cannot wait to see the pics.Judy

Back