• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: My DPF Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: My DPF Auction

tinkerbelle1956

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
My first attempt was a flop . I'm hoping I will do better with this one .
This auction is for pin # 58080 WDW Mickey Mouse with balloons .
This auction will end July 30th at 10 PM EST

Pins I like TinkerBelle as characters and Beauty And The Beast and DSF Tangled pins from my wants . Now I am not expecting a bid for a pin that is a rare DA 100 LE .
I also like POMPs, Tangled, Little Mermaid, Lady and The Tramp or Bambi . Please include a picture of the cell . I also like WDI Little Mermaid Sorcerer Hats . UP pins and WDI castles .
Things I do not like hidden Mickeys and open edition rack pins for this mint pin .
Let the bidding begin ,,, Best of Luck to you all .
If by chance I am in the hospital come Monday evening, my husband will pick for me and end the auction .

Last edited:
It is what it is, I've been dancing with the devil way to long . My cholesterol is 298 . 199 is high , I'm almost 100 over that bad . My good is bad . My bad is good . Doctor has been warning me I'm a heart attack waiting to happen .

I wish I had pins on your wants so I could bid! Jumbo pins are awesome

Last edited:
I thought by the rules you can't end an auction early?

from the rules post:
The OP recognizes that they are putting a pin up for bid, and they may not necessarily get the offers that they are looking for. While it is encouraged to lead bidders in a direction of style pin you are looking for, reserves are prohibited. A pin put up for auction must be traded to one of the offers made at the specified end date.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.