• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: My first auction! Pin 92127:DLP One of the Twins from Lost Boys. ENDS 10/14 - 6PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: My first auction! Pin 92127:DLP One of the Twins from Lost Boys. ENDS 10/14 - 6PM PST

Hiddenmax

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Ok... this is the my first Pin auction!

pin92127
Pin 92127: DLP - Lanyard Series 6 - One of the Twins from Lost Boys

TRADING: 25
WANTING: 59

All standard DPF rules apply :) (no cash etc.)

Description: This pin features one of the Twins, dressed as a raccoon from Lost Boys from Peter Pan Return to Neverland. It's a very nice pin.
Height ALMOST 2''
Width 1'' 1/3

I'm fairly new to pin trading so... any offer is great. The only pins I don't like: very small pins, pins with phrases or stuff written on them, Hidden mickeys

I'm from Italy, but willing to ship anywhere

AUCTION ENDS 10/14 - 6PM PST

Oh bad tyoi 1st post :(

Hi hiddenmax! I don't have any of your wants, so I'm trying to decide what else I can bid. Are you looking for any specific characters?

I don't have a specific character, maybe stitch/rapunzel if I have to choose one but doesn't really matter...

other dislikes: vinylmation pins :)

Haha you typo'd your typo! Max I haven't got any of your wants so ill just throw something out there :)

Pin 38770: Stitch as Elvis
Pin 73352: Mickey Mouse as Ghost

-Chalie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back