• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: My first auction - WDW Storybook Jumbo - Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: My first auction - WDW Storybook Jumbo - Pirates

fullrightgoaliemom

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
My very first auction! I have viewed the forum enough and even bid on a few pins, so I think I know what I am doing. My son (who you may know as Twins10101) and I have been collecting these pins for about one year. I told him it is my turn to do an auction! I understand that I have no feedback here on dpf so I can ship my pin first and when you have my pin in hand you can ship the winning bid to me.

You are bidding on a WDW Storybook Jumbo - Pirates of the Caribbean - 52002 - LE 750 with over 3 times as many wanting as trading. Standard DPF auction rules apply. The auction will end Friday, July 6, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. Central Time. I haven't spent a lot of time posting my owns, wants and trades on pinpics, so please feel free to bid pins which are not on my wants list. I love cute pins, such as Bambi, Dumbo, Pooh and the gang, and Stitch. I also want to start collecting Piece of Disney Movies.

Last edited:
It's a gorgeous pin, but I just don't think I have anything that you'd want & that would be a fair trade... :/

CrashMyParty, please feel free to PM me if you need to talk. I'm feeling the same exact way. Horrible RL stuff and I've lost every auction I've bidded on here.

Great jumbo pin, I will have to check my traders and see if I have anything you'd want!!

Thank you very much Echoharmony, I really appreciate the concern! Best of luck dealing with your RL stuff. And yeah, auctions are a roller coaster.

Are you OK Crashmyparty? What I like about this forum is that there are a lot of great people, so if you need to talk about something, we will be here for you.

Thank you very much, that's very sweet of you. It's alright, things are boiling over. I apologize for bringing drama to your thread, I never meant to!

No problem, pin trading is just for fun, but the mom in me wants to make sure that everyone is OK, so please take care of yourself.

My turn here is what I am offering:
pin79685th72
Pin 79685: DLRP - Christmas Booster Set - Bambi Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back