• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My first zap and my first DSF pin! :) Thank you CheshireCat (Charlie)

ZAPPED! My first zap and my first DSF pin! :) Thank you CheshireCat (Charlie)

jonnyspins88

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys :)

When I arrived home last night there was a bubble envelope waiting for me, i wasn't expecting anything so i opened it and it was a zap from the amazingly thoughtful Charlie (CheshireCat)! :)

Inside there was my first zap and my first DSF pin, the DSF monkeys King Louie pin- i love it, thanks for being so generous and thoughtful Charlie- feeling very welcomed to the DPF family already! :)

12AE13E3-C80E-412C-8E02-CF51A125CA89_zpsr3zxatcj.jpg

CA9733DB-5592-4B91-A489-AE9EDB61456B_zpsn3m8nhfe.jpg

p.s. couldn't seem to start a thread in the 'pin zaps and swaps' (I've been told its due to my newbie status haha),so i posted this in the discussion forum instead- didn't want this act of kindness to go unnoticed :p

Congratulations!! And definitely welcome to our wonderful world of Disney pins, lol! This is a great place to be! Disney pins are part of our bare necessities! Lol!

And Charlie - a big High Five to you!
CheshireBnc2.gif

Thanks sooooo much charlie it really helps knowing that people care enough to do things like that you made my day :) haha disney pins are the bare necessities ;)

Thanks for the Congrats and Welcomes :) and yeah the pin is really nice a very very nice zap! Thanks again Charlie

Thank you all I adore the jungle book pins and this was up there with some of my most wanted pins! Thanks Charlie

Back