• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My first ZAP! (And my first pins!)

ZAPPED! My first ZAP! (And my first pins!)

DoomScarf

New DPF Member
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
Got a package through the mail today from a mystery zapper who just sent me my first couple of pins - I was very surprised! (I also had fun opening it, it was definitely well packaged. (; )

So who's the mystery zapper?

(For those wondering, I was sent a Rescuers/Evinrude HM pin [PINPICS]57932[/PINPICS] and the Oogie Boogie/Jack Skellington pin [PINPICS]64037[/PINPICS]

I was surprised at the size of both the pins and the backing card - but they look so awesome and shiny in person!

Mega thanks to the person who sent them to me. Are you going to reveal who you are? :wiggle:

Last edited:
Back