• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My first zap ever- thank you Cjvandever!!!

ZAPPED! My first zap ever- thank you Cjvandever!!!

Catandaguin

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I was so happy to receive a zap today! I got three pins that I had been wanting for awhile
Thank you so much for your kindness, Carla!

Also for a moment after seeing the front of that card, I thought I was gonna find that pin in there! I would have died! :lol:

I wish I would have had Designer Maleficent to send you! That would have rocked. Glad you liked the pins.

How awesome of cjvandever!! Every zap brings a special memory, but the first one is always extra special!! So happy for you, and congrats on the lovely pin additions!! :hsd: