• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Holy Grail Dance XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Holy Grail Dance XD

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
:stitch: Thought Id share the fact that today I recieved my holy grail set of pins plus a few other pins Ive been waiting on..

I got the ful set of Zodiac stitch pins so 12 holy grails all at once :)

pins.jpg

(none of these would of been possible without the help from Maeblum)

Oh my goodness!!! Were these zappers? If they were, you scored. Of course if they are trades and ones you finally found and bought, you still scored. lolol

Congrats! I really need to list my holy grails!!!

Ive been waiting on these Id say beginning of december time, still waiting on my missing parcel but these really cheered picked me up.

I also wanted to use theJessta's dancing person but could see it to put in my post XD

Yay for you Danny!!!! I still want the Gemini one for myself, how do they look in person?? I also love the Dug pins! But whats that in the top left corner, what looks to be Cinderella's slipper and something else??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back