• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My Holy Grail!!!! THANK YOU GARRET!!

ZAPPED! My Holy Grail!!!! THANK YOU GARRET!!

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
[video=youtube;IxXSoqYLWDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxXSoqYLWDI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Soooo I don't really know what to call this, but its sort of a zap kind of sort of until I get my act together :lol: BUT there was also a booster pack zap in my trade/zap for now package as well, so I am putting it here!!

First off I want to say, I'm sorry I'm not as excited in the video as I wish I was. My grandmother just sent a memorial book detailing my father and it made me cry just a few moments before filming this, so it kind of killed my visible excitement. But my heart was still pounding, and my hands were shaking, but sadly you can't see those things!! Just take my word for it, if I hadn't already just used my tears for the day, I would have been crying too! I don't want to appear as if I am ungrateful!!

Anyways! This morning I woke up after a restless night of tossing and turning, thinking about coming home to open this package (I knew what it was obviously haha). I shot out of bed like:

tumblr_ml1um7Pp0g1rco2hoo1_500.gif

And I rode my Clydesdale (by that I mean car) all the way home through the treacherous streets of Detroit. My driving wasn't exactly excellent and I think I made some people mad, not the best plan around those parts. Oh well, I'm alive!!

I ran in the house, pet my dog, opened my two other packages, and had to wait for my computer to turn on to open it. But now I just feel like

tumblr_mg0tskijwV1qf2zyko1_r1_500.gif

I keep staring at it. And touching it. And sighing. ITS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL!! <3

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I promise I will find something soon. I owe you the world but I don't think I can package that in to a box!! You are my hero Garret!! :D

Woohoo! Congrats Alex! Garret is awesome! He was trying to help me get that pin before as well... And then I ended up getting one, BEST DAY EVER. Then I got another one, BEST DAY EVER AGAIN. Then I stopped collecting Brave and one went to Moe and the other sold to ryanfury. Haha I hope you enjoy your pin as she is a beaut!

YAY!! :D Congrats!!! So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~
I hope you get the rest of the pinssss!!! AHHHH SO CLOSE!!!

Back