• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO My Holy Grails for 2022 - 1 Left

ISO My Holy Grails for 2022 - 1 Left

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Hey all, hoping to find at least one of my holy grails in 2022. I have lots of new traders and would love to do some old fashion trading for any/all of the pins below! Thank you for any help you can provide in my quest to find these shiny grails!

3-13-22: Beloved Tales x2 Acquired
4-10-22: Jack NBC Collections Acquired

*Desperately in Search of the Beauty and the Beast “Love Is An Adventure” pin
46ab557ea675b1162c0fd13ae56ea855.jpg

Last edited:
Wow.. that Jack Skellington pin is amazing! Didn't know it existed - thanks for sharing and good luck with your search!
Omg yes there’s 4 other pins from that series that you definitely should check out! I have the other four so this is the last that I need to complete the set. It really does feel like a NBC Invades Disney like they love to do with Stitch

Santa Jack with Peter Pan
Sally as Alice
Zero as Tramp
Shock Lock Barrel as Seven Dwarfs

What? Which ones? Yay!
Hehe thank you friend!!! Got both of the Beloved Tales in one sweep from a really nice seller on eBay. I had some previous leads on the two but both had some minor flaws that I couldn’t stomach paying top dollar for. I definitely had to take a leap of faith with these ones, but the seller reassured me that they were in mint condition, and I was so relieved when they showed up as such!

Hehe thank you friend!!! Got both of the Beloved Tales in one sweep from a really nice seller on eBay. I had some previous leads on the two but both had some minor flaws that I couldn’t stomach paying top dollar for. I definitely had to take a leap of faith with these ones, but the seller reassured me that they were in mint condition, and I was so relieved when they showed up as such!

Wow, was it pricey?!

Back