• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Many Different Pin Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Many Different Pin Collections

Masamune

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
*** Because of how big the pics are, you'll need to scroll across just to see the ends of each pic! ***

Recently, I kind of lost my passion for pins. :) I'm all better now though, and was finally in the mood to sort out my two collection boards! Before, they were organised in rows. Although that looked nice, it meant that there was literally no room for my collection to expend. Now, they're all squished together, so there's room to grow! I quite like them like this, although it means that each individual pin isn't as showed off as they will have been before. Let me know what you think!

There's a bit of info about each picture above it.

This is my first collection board. The collections on here (from top to bottom) are Cheshire Cat, Ratigan, Gaston, Chernabog, Scar, Zero and Shere Khan.

CIMG0386.jpg

This is my second collection board. The collections on here (from top to bottom) are Characters dressed as other characters, Mufasa (and a very special Rafiki pin), Mrs Jumbo, Princess and the Frog (I only collect Dr Facilier, Naveen and Louis) and Fantasia (I only collect the Pastoral Symphony and Dance of the Hours).

CIMG0398.jpg

This is a close-up of my Zero collection. My fave pin in this collection is the DLRP Pin Trading Event pin. :) My mum bought me that one.

CIMG0400.jpg

This is a close-up of my Shere Khan collection. I know it's small, but of all my collections, he's probably the one I'm least focused on. My fave pin in this collection is the LE 100 pin of him strangling Kaa.

CIMG0401.jpg

This is a close-up of my Chernabog collection. Lol, he gets his own collection outside of my Fantasia collection because there's lots more pins of him available. And he's one of my top fave Disney characters. It's hard for me to choose one fave in this collection. My top 3 pins would probably be the "Lover Boy" pin, the pin that also features Scar and Gaston and the massive jumbo pin of him on Bald Mountain.

CIMG0407.jpg

This is a close-up of my Scar collection. Scar is my 3rd fave Disney character after Cheshire and Gaston. Lol, he's been second for years until I saw Beauty and the Beast again, now he's bumped down. I reckon he might bump back up once I have The Lion King on Blu-Ray. Anyways, my fave pin in this collection has got to be the jumbo pin featuring the Hyenas. I also love the "I'm Surrounded By Idiots!" pin, which was a zap from Margaret!

CIMG0408.jpg

This is a close-up of my Gaston collection. Gaston is my 2nd fave Disney character after Cheshire. :lol: I actually love him. I actually love pretty much all the pins I have of Gaston, so I have a top 3. The "Be My Villaintine" was actually my top Holy Grail, so that pin will always be my absolute fave of ALL pins, most likely forever! And it was my mum who bought it for me! The Villainous Voyage pin was my second top Holy Grail, and echoharmony was kind enough to get it for me so that I could buy it from her. And lastly, the Goofed-Up pin was my fourth top Holy Grail. :) Mackenzie was the one who got this one for me, so that I could trade/buy it off her.

CIMG0409.jpg

This is a close-up of my Ratigan collection. As you can probably tell, this is my smallest collection. There's actually only 7 pins featuring Ratigan, and I have 4 of them. I'm not a completist, so there's actually only 1 other that I want, then I'll have all the Ratigan pins that I want! My fave pin in this collection is the Artist Choice pin.

CIMG0410.jpg

This is a close-up of my Cheshire Cat collection. Cheshire is my fave Disney character, so it makes sense that he is my biggest and oldest collection. If I focused just on him, rather than all these other collections, I'm sure I'd have lots more. :p I can't help it if I like variety though. There is no way that I could pick a fave from this collection, as there's so many that I like. I'll try and pick a few faves in each of the further close-up pics.

CIMG0411.jpg

This is the top right of the Cheshire collection. That jumbo pin was the first trade I ever made, so that's definatly one of my faves. I also love the pink and purple dangle pin (one of my top Grails) and the pin of him as a Vampire.

CIMG0412.jpg

This is the bottom right of the Cheshire collection. I have lots of faves here. I love the pin with other cats, the "Wild Cats" pin, the "Can you stand on your head?" pin, the pin of him wearing a crown and the pin of him sleeping in bed.

CIMG0413.jpg

This is the bottom left of the Cheshire collection. In this pic I love the King of Hearts pin, the White Glove pin and the pin of him leaning on a real cat.

CIMG0414.jpg

This is the top left of the Cheshire collection. Again, lots of faves here. I love the "Happy" pin, both jumbo pins, the Fan Club pin and the pin of him sat on the Queen of Hearts' backside.

CIMG0415.jpg

This is a close-up of my Pastoral Symphony and Dance of the Hours collection. My fave pin here is of Melinda and Brudus (the one at the top). I also love the pin of the Pegasus family and the Valentines pin of Hyacinth Hippo and Ben Ali Gator.

CIMG0416.jpg

This is a close-up of my Dr Facilier, Naveen and Louis collection. My fave pin here is easily the Dr Facilier pin.

CIMG0417.jpg

This is a close-up of my Mrs Jumbo collection. Another very small collection, but that doesn't make it any less meaningful. My fave pin in this collection is the Kiss series pin. That's the one in the blue circle.

CIMG0418.jpg

This is a close-up of my Mufasa collection, along with a very special Rafiki pin that was gifted to me by a very special friend. :) I love that Rafiki pin, and all of my Mufasa pins. My fave Mufasa pin though is the family pin which also features Sarabi and Simba. I also love the Friendship pin, which was gifted to me by another good friend. Thank you Mackenzie and Danny!

CIMG0419.jpg

Last picture, yay! This is a close-up of my Characters dressed as other Characters collection. My fave pin in this collection is Jessica dressed as the Queen of Hearts. This has been my second fave pin (after the Gaston Villaintines pin) ever since I got it, and I feel very lucky to have got it when I did. Jessica dressed as Alice is my new top Grail, so with any luck I can get it is this year!

CIMG0420.jpg

And that's it! Those are the characters and themes that I collect. If you check my PinPics, you'll see that I have over 600 pins listed. On these two boards there's only around 250. :mad: My love of variety is a curse in that I own tonnes of pins that I don't consider myself a collector of. My New Years resolution is to severely cut down these pins that I don't collect, in favour of trading them for pins that I do collect!

Lol, I hope anyone who's taken the time to look at all the pictures and read all the text isn't too bored. I'm just so into my pins right now, I couldn't help but do all this. :anxious: Also, I didn't know how to make thumbnails on Photobucket, so I apologise if the pics are too big.

Last edited:
Yes, maybe one day soon we can :) I'm in the process of trying to get some new traders so I will you know and maybe we can make a trade :)
Also, the pictures aren't too big! There a nice size and really clear so they show the detail of the pins nicely! :)

Very nice collection! You have some pins there that I would love to add to my collection. I'm really glad you rediscovered your pin passion! :)

Cheshires and Chernabogs! Very cool. Plus Facilier and Shere Khan: there's a definite villainous bent to your collections. :)

I can see why you like Jessica dressed as the Queen of Hearts. The Queen never looked so good!

Thank you for the photos. I enjoyed looking at all your wonderful pins.

You have a totally awesome collection and your pictures are so great. Thank you for sharing your fantastic collection of pins with us. Keep up the good work.

Love love love the Cheshire cat collection! I may have to add the Cheshire with the crown to my wants list now :)

I actually set up my pins on boards the same way you have yours set up - the pins don't get featured as much but I think it looks really nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back