• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Mulan PODM collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mulan PODM collection
I got a new Mulan PODM yesterday during room hopping at Disneyana (there were only four rooms open, phooey!) but I still managed to get a pin for my collection!

Shang by himself, shirtless, with a bow and 3 arrows (during the scene/song "I'll Make a Man Out of You")

I have never seen this scene before so it's nice!

I got a new Mulan PODM yesterday during room hopping at Disneyana (there were only four rooms open, phooey!) but I still managed to get a pin for my collection!

Shang by himself, shirtless, with a bow and 3 arrows (during the scene/song "I'll Make a Man Out of You")

I have never seen this scene before so it's nice!
Ahhh. I've seen that one before and love it! If you ever see another one think of me lol

I love your frames you have I've only got one and its a scene that you haven't got but I'm afraid it's not up for trade just thought you would like to see it
image_zpse164de28.jpg

I love your frames you have I've only got one and its a scene that you haven't got but I'm afraid it's not up for trade just thought you would like to see it
image_zpse164de28.jpg

Thanks for sharing! That scene isn't one I'm interested in (I have one where Mushu is there with Mulan as Ping) but it's very nice!

I am looking for two more Mulan PODMs - Mulan & Fa Zhou, both of them sitting under the tree (I know who has one!) and Mulan with Khan (dressed in make-up)

What a beautiful collection! With this many different PODM's you should be able to construct a zoetrope to play the movie!:lol:

1108-i.jpg

LOL, I'm still looking for 3 more PODMs, maybe 4, to finish the collection. Then I'll go back and work on sis' BATB PODM collection and our Tangled PODM collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back