• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My new obsession!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no!!!...I have competition....lol. I am collecting those too. I have about 60 now but need many more. You are looking for the older ones like me too. If I see any of your wants, I will try to get them. Here is my collection. I have a few more coming in the mail.

Oh man! You are killing me! You have some I may never get! Thanks for watching out for me, I will do the same for you!

I agree with everyone, it's a great to see a whole set of them together like that! You should try framing that board with a piece of foam overlying it in a nice ice cream colour (like a pink or light blue). It would really make them pop!

Right now, they are on just a 12x12 piece of cork, not really on a proper board. They WERE on a nice board, but I just gave that to my daughter for her non-icon pins. I will find the "right" board for these -probably at Hobby Lobby since they have some great ones. Then I will probably cover the cork with fabric. I love your ides of using an ice cream color! Think I'm gonna use it, thanks!

Then you should.. nay.. ye must find the pin and add it to your collection!!

Quick question. How much ice cream do you think you've eaten while collecting these pins?

Sadly.... ZERO ice cream. I've traded for or bought all of these pins. I've never been to the Soda Fountain... or Hollywood for that matter!

I SHALL get there someday. And I'll be having ICE CREAM!!!!!! :salute:

Ice+Cream+NH.gif

Last edited:
These are so awesome and so incredibly cute. I absolutely love your collection. Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing your amazing pins with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back