• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My new super jumbo pin board made by me

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new super jumbo pin board made by me

anzaryaa

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Guys just wanted to share with you my new creation. I made a 4 feet by 8 feet pin board.
image_zps8ec5a8b8.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that's HUGE.
I have been thinking about making/buying a corkboard, but I'm kind of scared that pins will fall or get knocked off.
What material did you use?

I bought a sound barrier board at home depot in the building section. It is half an inch thick so the pins will not fall off

I've always wanted to do this for my own pins & you did a great job here. Looking forward to seeing all your pins on their new home :hsd:

That board is HUGE! I can only make out a few pins because of how far back you had to go to get in the entire board! I think I may have tried putting one pin in each circle to sort of highlight them until your collection got too big! Then starting with the outer edge put them closer together working my way around to the middle so the board always looks framed with pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back