• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My recent DLP load

Status
Not open for further replies.
My recent DLP load

SwindonTinkerbell

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey guys fresh back from an amazing 4 days at DLP just thought id show my pin purchases from out there spent all my money in just 2 days and 99% was on pins and now in total i have 50 ive got my 1st 50 pins woo im so happy i love all my pins
bena3yvu.jpg

And here is a picture of all my lovely pins :)
pesu9eja.jpg

Hah! My fiancee bought that one of Periwinkle at DLP as well!

Great display... What is that board you put them on and where did you get it? The blue with glitter is beautiful!

Did you get to chat with many CMs? They're awesome, I spoke to loads of them while I was there this year.

Hardly spoke to as it was mostly raining when i was thereand with all the standing around i hurt but what annoyed me was all the pushing to the characters by the french and even for dreams i was literally elbowing french kids trying to barge infront of me and i was like well sorry ive been here for over an hour if you want good seat get here early

Nice pins.
but yep people there are so rude. Dreams was at 11pm when we went and 1 night we got a space at the front at around 8.30 then people tried to push in front at the last min. From that moment forward, I am not ashamed to admit I stood on quite a few people and did a bit of shoving. You really need to stand your ground there. Oh and a trick we used to stop small brats from pushing in, in ride queues - walk with your hands on the barriers then stand with your hands on your hips and use your body to block. Sounds pretty silly but you have to do it!

Whoo, nice pins and your collection is looking great! Soglad youenjoyed your trip to WDW... its a year next week that I was last there, can't wait to go again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back