• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Robin Hood board! :-D Picture heavy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks hon!! :D I'm rather fond of it. I was contemplating using brown, but meh. I'm really not a fan of brown and I didn't want it to look like a tree *lol*

golly they look amazing, well done on such a great collection. i would love to be able to do that kinda thing for my brother because he really likes robin hood but sadly no one ever replies to pin requests i send.

sorry to hear that! It does take a lot of patience these days, not many respond to my requests either and when they do it's a 'no thank you', then the next day they'll send me a trade request that's more in their favor! Oy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back