• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Robin Hood board! :-D Picture heavy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Robin Hood board! :-D Picture heavy!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I've been collecting Robin Hood themed pins for about 5 and a half years, and this is what I have so far! I'm still missing a LOT of key pins, so please PM me if you have something I need! I left some room on the board ;) The first pic is more true to the colours I painted the board, so I included it even though there's shine. THe cork part is definitely more green than the rest of the pictures show it as. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

P1150148.jpg
P1150149.jpg
P1150150.jpg
P1150151.jpg
P1150152.jpg
P1150153.jpg
P1150154.jpg
P1150155.jpg
P1150156.jpg
P1150157.jpg
P1150158.jpg

Omg, you have my Robin Hood grail!! The one where Prince John is sitting on the throne! It looks great!! Your whole board looks great! Congrats!!

Those are incredible pins!!! That has to be the largest and best collection of Robin Hood I have ever seen. Almost (notice the almost) makes me want to collect him (LOL). You have done an exceptional job and your boards are beautiful.

Ok i HATE you.....i love Robin Hood, one of my favorite movies. The pins are few and hard to get right!? I am sure you will agree that it is one movie they should do more pins of...I mean come on, 4000 stitch pins, snow white, sleeping beauty and not even 100 robin hood??? There are cute characters and scenes they dont touch. Anyway you have 3 of my grails so if you ever get a double of the sherriff or the bunny kids think of me first ok? I am your Robin Hood sista.

Can't.... handle.... the.... awesomeness....
I very happy for you and extremely jealous! Robin Hood is my favorite movie and one of my MOST WANTED in pin collecting. These are beautiful- I'm seeing pins I've never seen before! Thank you for sharing.

WOW! Thanks so much everyone!! I didn't expect this many replies for my humble collection, like I said there are so many pins I'm missing(the gold carriage Just Married, the three pin LE 100 set, the Stitch with Maid Marian LE 100, etc)!! But thanks so much for your comments! Jon(Bricklayer) has a much more impressive Robin Hood collection than I do, but then again all his collections are a lot more impressive than mine! *LOL* But thank you again!! :D

I love that movie and the pins are equally as awesome!! The pins look amazing, seeing such an impressive pin collection makes me want to collect Robin Hood!!

O.M.G. :shock:

As a Robin Hood collector, I salute you! My 7-pin collection seems so small now!

I love your Robin Hood collection! It's such a fun movie with fun characters. I have a few of them, but your collection is very cool!

So, if your board comes up missing one night, don't come looking for it at my house! My hubby totally wants to "ninja" your board out of your possession. He's a huge Robin Hood fan and is very very very jealous of the awesomeness contained within your collection.

Great job! :) It looks wonderful!

Oh gosh Cheryl I have no idea!! I love all of them for different reasons!! *lol* I love the Tag Along pin, the Beloved Tales, anything where he's doing archery(I'm an archer). But I also like the ones with Friar Tuck and Alan-A-Dale, and the ones with Prince John and Sir Hiss...yep, I love my entire collection! hehehe and CMR I certainly hope not!! *lol* I've been collecting these for almost 6 years! It's taken a long time and I'm still missing a lot of them :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back