• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: my second auction ,disney store europe cars 2 finn mcmissile limited edition 350 pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: my second auction ,disney store europe cars 2 finn mcmissile limited edition 350 pin.

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
AUCTION ENDED CATZ IS THE WINNER

welcome to my second auction.this time you are bidding on a disney store uk exclusive pin 86651 cars 2 finn mcmissile,it is a limited edition of 350 and on it's original card.
auction will end on august 5th at the same time that it started.
happy bidding.
please offer any disney pins or any disney things.please offer anything and my want list isn't correct at all as i like all the disney pins really so please offer any,pins do not need to be on my want list .
the only disney things i don't like are cars,nightmare before christmas,emperors new groove,incredibles,high school musical and hidden mickeys,although i like duffy and orange bird ones. thank you for joining my auction,i will keep it updated with leaderboards and the winner will be announced at the end and then pm'ed,thank you.

LEADERBOARD
1.catz
2.tiggermickey

Last edited:
OK my son collects"CARS"pins...I bid this:
Pin 72229: WDW - Walt Disney World® Resort Ear Globe - Dale

How about.... Pin 88632: Darkwing Duck. And. Pin 510: King Louie from 'The Jungle Book'. And. Pin 45622: Shy Piglet and Pin 50519: Minnie's Reward - Virtual Magic Kingdom Pin Card Collection...all from your wants list.

Ok I will add this to my bid as well

Pin 51325: Pirates of the Caribbean - Goofy as Davy Jones
so it goes with this Le 3500in 72229: WDW - Walt Disney World® Resort Ear Globe - Dale

it currently stands for a first place tie with catz and tiggermickey. happy bidding everyone.if anyone is interested in this pin then please bid ,thanks.

How about.... Pin 88632: Darkwing Duck. And. Pin 510: King Louie from 'The Jungle Book'. And. Pin 45622: Shy Piglet and Pin 50519: Minnie's Reward - Virtual Magic Kingdom Pin Card Collection...all from your wants list.

Ok...let's add... Pin 77681: Walt's Classic Collection - Fun and Fancy Free - Bongo and Pin 50522: Donald's Friend - Virtual Magic Kingdom Pin Card Collection Pin 50525: Dodge Ball Dale - Virtual Magic Kingdom Pin Card Collection

Pin 27685: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cruella in Frame Le 500

Scratch my other bid there altogether,I bid the above now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.