• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Sister really needs pin 58160

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has it hmm? It is funny because when we first started pion trading that was the first set she decided to try and get and a year later still no luck haha we have only seen 1 and the lady was not trading it :(

are you sure you can get it through pinpics?? Ive sent out a trade request for you to see if I will have any luck with it. I would hope so as seems to be a fair amount of traders trading the pin.

It seems to be trading well on Pinpics. I agree with Stitch2814, send out some requests and be sure to politely ask for a reply back. If you don't get a response, let me know and I'll try.

yea unfortunately i have offered just about everything i have and have gotten a lot of thanks for the offer :( which seems silly because it is not like it should be a really hard pin to find

I will try to find it this weekend at Disneyland. People come with all kinds of things to the trading tables!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back