• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Tangled & Princess and the Frog Collections So Far

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Tangled & Princess and the Frog Collections So Far

anastasia

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
tangled.jpg

All that's missing are the 2 DS.com pins (which are hopefully on their way) and the reveal conceal chaser pin (which is also hopefully on it's way by now). :anxious:

p&f.jpg

I've got a couple more pins on there now though (advent Tiana and the UK pin).

I'll try to get a better picture and also some pictures of my other boards.

Needless to say I love the Tangled board! And there are a lot of nice Tiana pins!

You have the reveal/conceal chaser on the way? yay! Congrats! :)

Three cheers for Tangled! :D

Looking good so far, hopefully they keep coming out with new fantastic pins! . . . Hopefully more of Flynn. :3

Princess and the frog board getting pretty full now :p see you have left some gaps for the remaining pins. Tangled ones look good, the paris one look big for an OE. hope to find a few of those for trading :)

will let you know when the ds.com pins arrive haha

Thanks guys. Yes, putting a picture up is a very good idea. I might give that a try when I've got a working printer! Can't print in colour at the moment unfortunately, but I was trying to think of a way to jazz it up a bit.

Yep, it took me time and a whole lot of money to get those P&F pins! I'm only missing about 6 P&F pins now (2 LE25 pins, so no chance there!) Would love to have them all but have learned to stop obsessing about it. I'm now obsessing about Tangled! Lol. Funnily enough though, the most money I've spent on any one pin was the other night, with the Rapunzel chaser!

Your boards look great, nice collection!! I really enjoyed the Tangled movie. Magic Kingdom (WDW) has the prettiest set up I saw last weekend where Rapunzel stands for autographs she looked so pretty with her hair in a braid with flowers.

:) Both boards are awesome. Just think, that Tangled board will be full one day, just like your Princess and the Frog board!

I think the pins would look nice if you got black felt and stuck that to the cork board...Im planning on doing that myself, will make the pins stand out I think lol

The Tangled pins will soon fill out the board with the ones I have for you :p well your 2 ds.com ones are with me now :)

tangledpins.jpg

Very cool boards Tanya, I'm doing my best to collect nothing but Stitch pins and thats going quite well lol! I will eventually get pictures on the forum someday! As for my board, i have drawn stitch's head on it which looks pretty cool!!!

Thanks guys. I need to sort out some decent pictures of all my boards. I've currently got 11, and apart from the P&F and Tangled baords, the pins are all over the place and not organsied well. I do have 2 exclusivley Stitch boards and another that's almost exclusively Stitch, but then after that I've got all sorts of stuff all over the place. When the last 2 DLRP super jumbo event pins come through I'll add a 12th boards just for those.

I do like the idea of black felt too actually. I might look into where I can get some from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back