• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My updated le100 Peter Pan book :) only 8 more to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My updated le100 Peter Pan book :) only 8 more to go!

AverysFairyTale

Peter Pan Completest
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
145   0   1
These are my babies! Blood sweat and tears went into this book haha! Now I just need the last 8 in my sig to finish off my le100 book!

Hope you enjoy :)

aze7emy5.jpg

u5ara6aq.jpg

yze2u9e3.jpg

urehe6a3.jpg

sa7ene6e.jpg

ba5ytu9y.jpg

So which in your favorite?

That is a TOUGH question haha!

I love them all but I do have a few favorites :)

My ultimate is the Tink with Michael's Teddy :) My husband and Disneypins99 worked hard to surprise me with this for Christmas and it was a pin that I never ever thought that I would even see in person. It means the world to me and even if I had to part with all of my pins, this one will stay with me forever.

Soooo many beautiful sparkly pins. I have given Tink up, but seeing these makes me want to collect Tink again. So many of them are seriously gorgeous :)

Last edited:
Soooo many beautiful sparkly pins. I have given up Tink, but seeing these makes me want to collect Tink again. So many of them are seriously gorgeous :)

Tink is a dangerous line! After I get the rest of my Pan pins I plans on focusing on the Tink 100's. I would like to finish the expressions, flowers, model sheets, day of beauty, and a few other series....It's going to be rough haha!

Last edited:
I am bleeding, sweating, and crying at your collection. Doesn't that want to make you pity me and donate one of your Peter duplicate pins to me ;)
In all seriousness haha, sending you TONS, BUCKET LOADS, TRUCK FILLED amounts of Pixie Dust that you get the rest soon!!! :D

I am bleeding, sweating, and crying at your collection. Doesn't that want to make you pity me and donate one of your Peter duplicate pins to me ;)
In all seriousness haha, sending you TONS, BUCKET LOADS, TRUCK FILLED amounts of Pixie Dust that you get the rest soon!!! :D

Aw thanks! I don't have any duplicates in those pictures though, they are prototypes cause I m crazy like that lol. I do have some duplicates that are not pictures though, what are your grails that you are looking for?

Some of those Tink's are SO gorgeous! Congrats on being nearly finished! :)

Good grief Gertie!!! :eek2: Tink thistle!!! My ultimate Tink pin!! *drool* And the 100 jumbo Nana, omg, gorgeous!! What an utterly awesome collection! Congratulations on being so close! Good luck on getting the rest! What are you missing? The Tink beauty pins?

What a absolutely fabulous collection! Congrats on all the success and I wish you even more success on obtaining the pins you need to finish! Thanks for sharing. :)

Thanks so much guys! I love them :)

As far as the other Le100's to finish, I need the one's in my signature.

Here are some of the Tinks I will need when I start working on them ;)
pin16268th72
pin16269th72
pin21296th72
pin21297th72
pin21300th72
pin25793th72
pin25794th72
pin26745th72
pin31661th72
pin31662th72
pin32233th72
pin32724th72
pin36080th72
pin37341th72
pin38106th72
pin39505th72
pin39825th72
pin41437th72
pin42272th72
pin43132th72
pin43994th72
<--my priority set
pin45170th72
pin45433th72
pin46017th72
pin46473th72
pin49653th72
<---second most wanted set

and thats pretty much it so not too many haha, there may be more that I missed but I am getting close :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back