• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: My very first Auction! Beauty and the Beast L.E 150 on card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: My very first Auction! Beauty and the Beast L.E 150 on card
Ok here's the update for the leaderboard

#1 Docfish2u
#2 Shannon
#3 Combatdre

theres so many great pins it's hard to decide

We would like to bid:

pin21775

Pin 21775: DLRP - Princesses 2003 (Snow White)

This is a Good Morning everyone! hope you have a wonderful day, Bump! lol, Anyway just 2 days left and this auction will be over! the countdown has begun.

I'll bid the following:

pin12
Pin 12: WDW - Happy Holidays 1999 (Cinderella & Fairy Godmother)
pin82858th72
Pin 82858: Happy New Year Donald Pressed Penny

Auction ends tommorow, this is quite a nice pin, A L.E 150 Belle with her father, DSF, it's really a nice pin, great size too, I've got some great bids on it I sure would like to see what else will be offered.Happy Bidding!

I do like the keys but sadly I already have that key, It is a great offer though. Today is the last day of my lengthy auction ending tonight at 5pm. I have enjoied all the offers some great pins. Leader board at this time remains the same, but I am excited to see what is to come tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back