• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My visit to Club 33 in pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My visit to Club 33 in pics!
Hey all; just testing out our album functionality here on Disney Pin Forum; feel free to check out some snaps I took many years ago on my first visit to Club 33!

http://disneypinforum.com/album.php?albumid=1

you can also create your own photo albums [for pins or otherwise] by checking out your Albums under "Community" at the top of the forum! :)

I was ok, until I looked at the pictures! Now I really, really, really wanna go!!! :-(

I had the opportunity to dine at Club 33 just a few weeks ago, thanks to the generosity of some wonderful friends. We'd meant to get together for the better part of two years, but a busy travel schedule saw me repeatedly delay and defer, unfortunately. They didn't know Club 33 was one of my life-long dreams, and I didn't know they had a friend who was a member, so it was an extremely pleasant surprise. :)

Lunch was amazing, since in addition to an array of entrees (I had some wonderful lamb), they also had a full buffet. I've never eaten so many crab claws in my life. It was a day I'll never forget!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back