• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Mystery Pin Collection Series, Need Minnie Mouse and Chip and Dale

TRADING Mystery Pin Collection Series, Need Minnie Mouse and Chip and Dale

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Hi All.

I picked up a box of this Mystery Pin Collection Series, in hopes of getting the Minnie Mouse and Chip and Dale. Unfortunately no luck on either.

So, I am posting this in hopes of making a trade with someone who might have the above and want the Mickey and Donald I did get.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Bumpity...BUMP...BUMP...

I am thinking this series isn't to popular?
I don’t think it’s unpopular, it might be because they aren’t widely available as of yet. Perhaps when they pop up on ShopDisney there will be bites! I have a friend who’s looking for these but will need to double check which she’s after.

I don’t think it’s unpopular, it might be because they aren’t widely available as of yet. Perhaps when they pop up on ShopDisney there will be bites! I have a friend who’s looking for these but will need to double check which she’s after.
Well, TySVM for this info. (✷‿✷)

I appreciate your assistance!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

@Connies_Hobby Are you on Facebook? I saw that an individual in the Disney King Pins group was selling Minnie for $15.
TySVM for the info. It's Greatly Appreciated.

I'm only trading. And that's a little high. Just my opinion.

But, again, ヾ(˙❥˙)ノ (blowing a kiss) hee..hee.. Thank you!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Back