• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Mystery Zap - Chocolate!

ZAPPED! Mystery Zap - Chocolate!

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
542   0   0
So, I got a package today that said "DPF Trader" and I was like, hmm, I don't remember doing a trade on DPF (I typically do pick-ups and buy!).

I opened it up and look at this cute note that said "I've always enjoyed your helpful posts so thought you needed a little zap. Enjoy! DPF friend"

Inside was this pretty pin (I have the matching [empty] chocolate box) *lol*

Pinocchio - Who Needs a Conscience when You've Got Chocolate? Milk Chocolate Peanuts.

BTW, although I do have an empty box that doesn't mean the chocolate inside is tasty. Sacre bleu?! Yup, all chocolate is not made the same. :| I give the "real" chocolate 1 star. The pin, 5 stars!