• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: NBC AUCTION! Pin 33119: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Jack & Sally Dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: NBC AUCTION! Pin 33119: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Jack & Sally Dancing

zoelovespins

It's pronounced Zo-ee.
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Hi everyone! This is my second time doing an auction. I thought the first was super fun, So I'll put up this pin from my personal collection: DA LE 1000, 16 trading 43 wanting.On DA card, but i am unsure if this is the original card.
Rules: All bids will be posted here, by FRIDAY JUNE 22ND, AT 3 PM PST
* No cash offers!
Things i am collecting : PRINCESSES! Little mermaid, ( mostly ariel with eric or in her pink dress) and pocahontas. I do collect a tiny bit of everything, so be sure to check out my wants! I'm in love with love- romantic pins are the best! *** I would also love a podm of aladdin, looking very snazzy by himself!(preferably in his street rat clothes)***
Things I don't like: Hidden mickeys, starter packs, fab five, chip n dale, villains and pirates.
Okay, enough of my blabbing. let the bidding begin!

pin33119

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back