• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: NBC Lot of Four WINNER: Megfan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: NBC Lot of Four WINNER: Megfan

2spongey6

Active DPF Member
Rating - 72.5%
26   11   3
Hello again everybody! 2spongey6 here with ANOTHER auction, but before anything... I would like to start off by congratulating Last Auction's Winner:
MALITRADER

So... As the title says, you are bidding on FOUR.... That's right.... FOUR Nightmare Before Christmas Pins.

All of the pins come straight from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Mystery Pin Collection! :)

Two of the following Pins will come on their ORIGINAL cards & their ORIGINAL box! :) The other two will be put on a "Special Card" used only by yours truly (Or at least I think I'm the only one!) LOL

End Date: Wednesday, July 4th, 2012
at 12:01 am

So... without further ado, here are the pins:

images
images
images
images

Pin 63717: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Mystery Pin Collection (Oogie Boogie Only)
Pin 63713: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Mystery Pin Collection (Jack Skellington Only)

Pin 63711: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Mystery Pin Collection (Shock Only)

Pin 63710: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Mystery Pin Collection (Lock Only)

So now that you know what the pins are... ENJOY bidding! :)

Rules & What Not

• [*=left]All bids must be listed in Comment-Form! In other words, I don't want any Private Messages unless there is a question/concern.
    [*=left]No bid placed after the Ending Time will be valid! :)
    [*=left]If you choose to bid a Piece of Disney Movie, please include either a picture or detailed description of the Scene.
    [*=left]I will keep updating the thread with the Top 3 Bidders as much as PHYSICALLY possible! :D
    [*=left]In case of a bid change, please do not edit. Instead... Make new comment including change.

Nightmare Before Christmas
Alice in Wonderland
Mr. Toad
Ichabod Crane
Haunted Mansion
Pirates of the Carribean
Stitch
Piece of Disney Movie
Tangled

I will GLADLY send my pins first if the winner chooses so. And when the winner receives the pins I have sent... They can send thiers to me! :)

All in all......

Thank you & Have Fun!!

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for bidding! :)

I was worried nobody was gonna bid LOL

So... The Leader Board is:

1st) Megfan
Close 2nd) docfish2u
3rd) tiggermickey

THANKS EVERYONE! And keep the bids coming! :D

Ok I will add this:
Pin 58039: Hot Topic - Neon Green Jack Skellington (Rubber) VHTF now as it was only available at Hot Topics Stores to my original bid
Pin 5211: Bambi - Mom, From Your Little Dear!

BUMP!! :)

The Leader Board is the same, but Tiggermickey... What is VHTF? Just wondering

Anyway, keep bidding everyone! IT'S FOUR NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS BIDS!!! LOLL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back