• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need assistance logging in a pin? unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need assistance logging in a pin? unknown.

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
Anyone have any information on this pin? I have a poster pin. Goffy's Glider. Here is an exact photo from pin pics but it is NOT the pin. There are 3 of these. The first is a WDW that has a frame around it, mine does not. The 2nd is DLRP, mine is not a Paris pin and finally the closest is an LE 100, which mine does not have an LE 100 on it. What it does have is a very shiney gold back with the "minllennium celebration" 2ooo logo on the back. It says LE3000.

pin14553
again the front is exact to this version, but the back does not match at all.

Looks like it might be a brand new pin to be added to pinpics. You can also reference that it is similar to the other pins you mentioned (as far as the front goes) and maybe take a picture of the back to add?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back