• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Need D23 Paradise Falls - Have 2019 LE Capt. Hook, 2019 PAssholder Queen of <3s, 2020 passholder, et

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Need D23 Paradise Falls - Have 2019 LE Capt. Hook, 2019 PAssholder Queen of <3s, 2020 passholder, et

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I have a brand new, still on the card LE hinged pin - the 2019 Halloween Captain Hook Shadow -

78421.jpg

Am wondering if anyone would trade for this Halloween pin from last year - Kevin's Shadow!

Disney-Russell-Mickeys-Halloween-Party-Mysterious-Shadows-Pin.jpg

I don't actually do halloween pins or pins with holiday words/dates on them, but I could cover up the words. Kevin!

Elizabeth

I think I have that in my trade book still on card. I'll check when I get home and let you know.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Would also really love to trade for this D23 Paradise Falls pin . . .

s-l500.jpg

Also have a Dr. Facilier Window pin (on the card), or the Queen of Hearts Tea Cups Passholder pin or the Current Passholder YEar of the Mouse pin! If you have one of these Paradise Falls pins to trade . . . would LOVE to hear form you! Would really work a trade out!

Elizabeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back