• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need help pricing these seat cushions Please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need help pricing these seat cushions Please :)

MissyAmerica

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!
I am new here. I like to buy odd things at estate sales and I come across a ton of Disneyland stuff since I am in socal. I've been looking for a place to help me learn more about the items and I'm hoping I've found it here!

I got these this morning at an estate sale. They are portable seat cushions from Disneyland. One side shows the Main Street Electrical Parade while the other shows Fantasmic. If I had to guess it is from the 90's because Fantasmic started in 92 and the parade ended in 97. These are the kind of cushions you just plop on the ground and sit on. They aren't made for any specific piece of furniture and they have a fabric handle.

They are in amazing shape, look to have never been used.

Any idea what I should price them at?
Searched Ebay with no luck. They could be worth a buck or 20 bucks. Just hoping to get a starting point.
Thanks!
Missy
Disney%20Cushion

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/MISSYANNMAYNARD/Disney Cushion/
album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back