• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

need pin for grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
need pin for grail!

si1328

You figure it out!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Ok so you all know I have been trying to get the Ariel sketch pin that is in my signature for a long time now. So now I need your help, she is asking for pin 46491 for a straight trade. Can anyone help me?

Wow. Tough trade to get either pin. The dude that will trade the tink pin is not in the US but is very reputable on dizpins. Is there anything you can get for me if I can get that pin to you? I'm not really attached to my two stitch pins.

My two pins: 70734 + 71878
in return for his

Last edited:
Wow. Tough trade to get either pin. The dude that will trade the tink pin is not in the US but is very reputable on dizpins. Is there anything you can get for me if I can get that pin to you? I'm not really attached to my two stitch pins.

My two pins: 70734 + 71878
in return for his

I have the wall-e and Eva vinylmation pin set. I just sent out some trades requests for your harder to find pins. Let's see what I can come up with. I would have to set up some tades for some or your wants. Or we could work something.g out with my existing traders. I have some really good ones I can do that will be awesome traders for you.p

Last edited:
I notice one of the people who has it listed as a trader, posts here with the ID Hannahmation. Maybe a PM request, in case she did not read this thread?

Good Luck!

Omg, I am super wordlessly excited! Thanks to Hannamation, I will be obtaining the pi. That will put my Holy grail in my hands! Now this is no ordinary grail...this has only 1 trader, and it is impossible le to get with the sketch and other pins. I am beyond words.....thank you SO very much!

I have the Tink pin up for trade, but you don't have anything I need, although I have been trading for years, I am pretty new to the forum, what's next?

I have the Tink pin up for trade, but you don't have anything I need, although I have been trading for years, I am pretty new to the forum, what's next?

So normally what I do is try to trade for equal value...if I have nothing you want perhaps I have some traders that will get you what you want.
If there is any way we could work something out I would be SO grateful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back