• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need trading advice for the Pua and Hei Hei Name Badge pins

Need trading advice for the Pua and Hei Hei Name Badge pins

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi, All! Hoping to get some advise and thoughts about trading a couple of pins. I have the Pua and Hei Hei "What's My Name?" badge pins, and am going to see about sending out some trade requests. I don't know exactly how to go about it, though. They are very wanted with hardly anyone trading them, and they seem to sell for more than a lot of Limited Pins, when I've looked them up. Also, they are a Cast Exclusive pin set. So . . . are these pins something I can offer in exchange for some LR or LE higher number pins? I mean, would that be offensive if I send trade requests out for more than an OE pin? I know the B&tB name badges were better traders, would you say that Pua and Hei Hei are something I could try for something a little harder to get than mystery or HM sets?

Thanks for any thoughts! I just don't want to get on the wrong foot with PinPics peeps when I send out trade requests, and these pins are something I've never had listed before and just need to start trying to trade! :)

Elizabeth

I have the Pua one , if I was going to trade it I'd probably be looking at a limited edition for my collection .
Not a top tier one (Dark tales / WDI etc) but better than a readily available current one .

Thanks for the input! Appreciate it! That's what I was wondering, but we don't often have harder-to-find pins like this. So, I will see about holding out a bit with them!

It just depends, I have a couple Whats my Name pins in my traders. I wouldn't just trade them for any OE pin. I'd probably trade them for another cast exclusive, LE or LR pin. I never really look for exact value but I'd try to trade for something of similar value as in how hard is it to find, etc.

Back