• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: New Beloved Tale Pins up for a quick Auction - Disney Soda Foutain - LE 300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: New Beloved Tale Pins up for a quick Auction - Disney Soda Foutain - LE 300
I will start with your choice of 1 of these:

pin85905th72
Pin 85905: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's 101 Dalmatians
dalmatians.jpg

Please lmk which one you prefer.

I am adding

I just stepped back to my computer and there seems to be a lot of bidding going on. The auction has now definitely taken a turn. Here is the current leader board. One hour left to bid.

Leaderboard

1st - Docfish2u - 101 Dalmations PODM (Great image of our little friend watching his hero on TV) and PTN Robinhood (Softspot for Robinhood characters)
2nd - SwinginKitten - What a great close up scene of Simba & Mufasa with the added bonus of the Mr. Incredible Pin, so close, ugh!
3rd - Cowcio - You had to post an UP! pin to auction, lol. You got my heart pumping with this Up group pin!

Adding to my bid:

Pin 73807: Up DVD Release

so total bid:
Pin 73807: Up DVD Release
Pin 84940: DSF - Father's Day 2011 - Mr. Incredible
Pin 90441: Piece of Disney Movies - The Lion King

The winner of this auction is; SwinginKitten

Leaderboard

1st - SwinginKitten - PODM scene of Simba & Mufasa, Mr. Incredible Pin, and UP! Dvd release pin
2nd - Docfish2u - 101 Dalmations PODM and PTN Robinhood
3rd - Cowcio - Legacy Up! Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back